Conell Phillips, Jr., Principal
I am a K-12th product of DeSoto County Schools. I graduated from Olive Branch High School in 2002. I received a Bachelors Degree of Science in Chemistry from Millsaps College in 2007 and a Masters Degree in Educational Leadership from Delta State University in 2015. I began my educational career with DCS in 2009 at Olive Branch High School where I taught Chemistry, Physical Science, Geometry, and STEM. In 2016, I became an assistant principal at Southaven High School where I served for three years.
It is a great honor and privilege to be principal of LCHS. Safety, academics, and extra-curricular activities are my top priorities as principal. My goal is to provide the students of LCHS with a safe environment where productive learning takes places with high expectations, as well as, a place where students can discover his or her passion while becoming lifelong learners. I look forward to a great school year building on the reputation of excellence that was set by my predecessor and appreciate your unwavering support.
Ms. Telitha Ball, Asst. Principal
Telitha Ball is beginning her second year at Lake Cormorant High School as an assistant principal. She was an educator in DeSoto County Schools for the past 13 years. Prior to her becoming an administrator, she has been an Interventionist/School Testing Coordinator, Physical Education teacher, Biology I teacher and Girls’ Basketball Coach.
Telitha Ball has an Associates in Pre-Medicine from Northwest MS Community College, a B.S. in Biology from Jackson State University, M.S. in Sports Administration from Henderson State University, and an Ed.S. in Educational Leadership from Arkansas State University. She is a lifelong learner and encourage others to do the same. Her Motto, “Shoot for the Moon and even if You miss, You will be among the Stars.”
Dr. Bobby Davis, Asst. Principal
* Graduated from Southaven High School 1992
* Bachelor of Arts from University of Memphis 1996
* Master of Arts from University of Memphis 2000
* Master of Curriculum & Instruction from Freed-Hardeman University 2003
* Education Specialist from Union University 2008
* Doctor of Education from Union University 2010
* Classroom Teacher - OGCE in Hernando 2004 - 2008
* Instructional Specialist for DCS 2008 - 2011
* Special Projects Manager for DCS 2011 - 2016
* CTCE Assistant Principal for 2017-2019
* Two daughters – Caroline, a student at DCHS; Madeline, a student at PHES
* Lives in Southaven, MS
Mrs. Ida Rohrbacher, Asst. Principal